CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Book Tag and Diaper Bag Tag?

Sorry I never did the diaper bag tag thing. If I would have listed all of the things that I have in my diaper bag, it seriously would have taken up the entire page. When I go places with my Mom and sisters, sometimes they will help carry things for me. They all can't believe how heavy my diaper bag is and the things that I have in it.

I am not reading any books currently. Although, I will be starting one this week hopefully.
Our Stake is starting challenge month again and the first week is no screen week. That's hard for me when I am at home and the kids are sleeping. So I want to get a good book to read. I have heard that the secret of bees is good? Does anyone know about that book. I love reading fiction. I love fantasy. I love church fiction mixed with real events, (Fire of the Covenant). I love dramatic fiction too. Anyway, when I start reading something on Sunday night I will then answer to the tag.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Another good book is the "Twilight" series. I didn't think I would like them, but I love them.

Sara and Justin said...

I ended up buying The Secret Life of Bees and two Agatha Christie Novels. I will have to go look at the titles again. Mystery though. I have heard about the Twilight Series. My sister bought some for her 19 year old daughter on a reccomendation from a friend. I think they liked it too. Thanks for the suggestion.