CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring!!!





Finally, signs of spring! Today is such a beautiful day, 80 degrees. The kids and I have been outside watering tulips and playing on the swing set. I got a little picnic table/bench thing for Easter for the kids. It came with an umbrella. They have been outside on it a lot today. It's been a long winter inside. So nice to be outside and playing with the kids. I can't wait to start seeing everything in bloom. Some of the tulips have opened up and the daffodils are starting too. The ornamental cherry tree in the front is starting to have blossoms on it.

Sawyer didn't know what to do with being outside, he's never really experienced that yet. I think he will start to love it like the other two and not want to come back inside for naps and stuff.

I am rambling, but it's been a really nice day to just be outside.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It was very nice yesterday. I wish the dang weather would make up its mind. I can't believe it snowed today after how nice it was yesterday.

10zfam said...

that looks like so much fun. i'm so jealous that you have such a huge backyard and a swingset

Sara and Justin said...

It's fun to have a big backyard and things for the kids to play on. We are truly blessed. Funny though that you mention that. Justin the other day as he was doing yard clean up and stuff, said to me that sometimes he wished that we had a small backyard like my brothers. Two of my brothers live in Harrisville and live on about a 1/4 of an acre.

mystique said...

looks so much fun :D