CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Celebrating the Green!

Top of the Morning to ya! So today is St. Patrick's Day. Love the Holiday! I took Kendall to preschool this morning all decked out in her green. She had the snack bucket so we took loft house cookies that had green frosting and green Hawaiian Punch. She was very excited.
When we got to her school, her teacher had green footprints on the floor and told Kendall that a leprechaun had stopped by and left his green hat that was on the table. Kendall's eye's got big and she put her little hand to her mouth that was already wide open. She was so excited to see what was going to happen next. I had to leave because the kids were in the car. Fun for her though.

I am thinking I want to make Irish bacon, or corned beef and cabbage for dinner. Feeling very Irish today. Or I could make Shepherd's pie. Or, I could just fake it by making french toast and dying it green. Anyway, fun to think of ways to celebrate.
May Irish eyes smile upon ya and raise your glass's to all of you lad's and lass's.

0 comments: