CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

The New First Presidency

Can I just say that I love President Hinckley and I will miss him terribly. I also love the fact that everything has order in the Church. That we are not left alone and that there is a pattern.
I know that President Monson is called by our Heavenly Father to lead this Church. That his two new counselors, President Erying and President Uchdorf, are also called by inspiration from our Heavenly Father. How fortunate we are to have the blessing of revelation and to know that our Father in Heaven does indeed lead this Church.
I am excited that President Uchdorf has been called. I enjoyed listening to him from the start. He has such a way about him that really had touched me. Of course I have loved Elder Eyring from the time that he was called. I connect with the way that he presents his messages.
President Monson is a wonderful story teller and the way he presents his messages are like opening a new book. It's exciting to see. It will be interesting all of the things that will happen with this new First Presidency.
The Gospel is True!

3 comments:

10zfam said...

well said sara

10zfam said...

hey, justin and sara, i thought you would be interested in this, i found nate and malinda nelson's blog this is the address
malinate.blogspot.com

Sara and Justin said...

Thanks for letting me know about Nate's blog. I did look it up. I forgot to tell Justin, but I will and I'm sure he will be interested in looking at it too.